Sakura Spotlight Series: Emma Hicks
Camp Climb was created by Emma Hicks to create a community of powerful, strong, motivated women who inspire and uplift each other. The camp helps women to get out of their comfort zone guide them down the path toward reaching their full creative and entrepreneurial potential. There’s nothing we love more than focused, driven women who want to change the world!
- Tell us a little bit about your business and what you do.
Camp Climb is a community of impact driven women who are passionate about their unique aligned visions and embodying their core values in order to attract all the right people! I am the curator, creator and intuitive navigator for this organization. It was born out of a deep desire I had for connecting on a deeper level with other passionate women.
- What made you aspire to be an entrepreneur?
My mom! She is also an entrepreneur and raised me and my sister on her own. She showed us how to design a life on our own terms.
- What is the one thing you wish you had known before starting your own business?
I wish I would have known to trust myself more and hired my VA way sooner! She allows me to sit in my sweet spot as a visionary and is a magician in integrating! I did the integrating for too long and it PAINED me and left me feeling burnt out!
- What has been the most successful avenue for building and growing your brand/business (social media, ads, word of mouth, referrals, etc.)?
Word of mouth, referrals & Instagram!
- What are the aspects of your business that you enjoy the most?
CONNECTING and being innovative!
- What do you love doing in your free time to refuel and have fun?
Gardening, going on nature walks and hikes, baking bread, and dancing silly!