Sakura Spotlight Series: Viviana Salvia
Spotlight Series Q&A for Entrepreneurs
- Tell us a little bit about your business and what you do.
I am an intuitive tarot reader, with a psych background. I started Rising Goddess Readings as a way to create a sacred space for women and men to discover their sacred power. This led to the Rising Goddess gatherings and retreats.
As a freelance event producer, I produced women’s events and spiritual experiences for international brands for 10+ years, prior to launching Lovesgravity, and my own mindfulness retreats.
The intention of the Rising Goddess and Rising Warrior readings are to guide women & men into their natural state as the divine feminine and divine masculine.
- *The art of seduction
- *Dating/relationships as the divine feminine
- *The law of gender
- *The law of attraction
- *Stepping into your goddess warrior energy
- *Self-mastery via the 4 universal elements
- *Lowering anxiety through a mind, body, and spirit healing modality.
Using the tarot and Goddess oracle cards as a healing modality, I clear energy for the sacred feminine’s highest truth to come in. I allow my intuition to guide and assist you in the remembrance that life isn’t meant to go in its own direction and fate, but to step into your divine power. I recently also started white sage smudging, corporate offices to clear energy and raise the vibration of the space.
- What made you aspire to be an entrepreneur?
I believe entrepreneurship is something that is part of who we are. It comes from a deep desire to maintain freedom and expansion. We are all creators by nature, and to be an entrepreneur is another way to express our art.
- What is the one thing you wish you had known before starting your own business?
That it would be a sacrifice. That things don’t happen overnight, and delayed gratification is the name of the game. I wish I knew to enjoy the journey and not only the destination.
- What are the aspects of your business that you enjoy the most?
I love that my business is a direct reflection of my heart and my passions. I am able to be a positive inspiration to so many men and women that need a little direction, and as they heal, I heal too.
- What do you love doing in your free time to refuel and have fun?
I love to read, meditate, play soccer on a women’s league, hike, cook Italian food and entertain. I also love to dance and listen to music. It heals my soul.