Sakura Spotlight Series: Brandon Christopher
Spotlight Series Q&A for Entrepreneurs
- Tell us a little bit about your business and what you do.
I own and operate B. Christopher Builders, a General Construction company that specializes in custom residential homes in Northern Utah.
- What made you aspire to be an entrepreneur?
My desire to be my own boss and my need for perfection. Those just can’t be filled as an employee.
- What is the one thing you wish you had known before starting your own business?
I wish I had known more about money management and how to make your money work for you. I’ve also had to learn a lot about computers as the business grew so having more knowledge in computer science would have been very helpful.
- What are the aspects of your business that you enjoy the most?
I really enjoy having the ability to create something from scratch. At the end of the day you can really see all that you have created and the joy it will bring to the new owners.
- What do you love doing in your free time to refuel and have fun?
I enjoy being with my family. Doing anything and everything with my wife makes me happy. We enjoy concerts, hikes, going out to dinner, and watching movies or TV shows. But my passion in life is snow skiing. I live and work to ski another day.